If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (618) 667-8648

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Soot on the bathroom floor

This business suffered from a fire caused by a fan in the closet catching on fire. SERVPRO of Collinsville/Troy worked around the clock to re-mediate the problem, so that business could be restored as quickly and seamlessly as possible. Many businesses are at risk for a fire, especially when they lease older buildings in need of repairs. We know how costly and devastating a fire can be to a business, so it is always our goal to get you back up and running right away. The before photo shows you how much soot was left after this small fire. Our crew worked hard and quick to get this bathroom looking "Like it never even happened."