Have a leak or a mold problem? Call the experts!
With the snow melting and the rain we had the chances of water leaking into your home or business is higher. If you notice a leak or areas that are wet; we recommend finding the problem and fixing it as soon as possible. Mold can grow from just the smallest amount of moisture in your home. Properly drying out the wet areas will lessen your chance of mold. If you notice any mold growth contact SERVPRO to come in and start the remediation process. Leaving mold untreated can be very harmful to you, your family, workers, and customers.
There are three signs of mold you can check for.
2. Strong musty odors
3. Excessive humidity
If you see any of these three signs give us a call. We are available 24/7 to take your calls and to service your needs. Let SERVPRO keep your home or business safe by doing what needs to be done to clean it. Don’t wait too long to give us a call. The sooner you call the sooner your home or business will be safer and mold FREE.
Give us a call at 618-667-8648