SERVPRO Professional Carpeting Cleaning
The COVID-19 Pandemic has all of us spending more time at home, and with more people home more often, have you noticed your carpets looking dirty or dingy? As a general rule, folks should have their carpets deep cleaned every 12-18 months.
At SERVPRO of Collinsville/Troy, our professionals use IICRC (Institution of Inspection and Restoration Certification) standards for carpet care as a guide and we will help you make best decisions to care for your carpet. This includes:
- Showing you what cleaning option would be best for your level of soiling.
- Giving you an upfront estimate of the cost involved for the carpet cleaning.
- Explaining the benefits of soil protection and the advantages of a clean carpet for good indoor air quality
What are the different types of carpet cleaning?
1. Bonnet Cleaning Cleaning/maintenance method for light soiling.
- Carpet is lightly sprayed with SERVPRO's proprietary cleaning solution.
- A rotary extractor with a “bonnet” pad is used to pull soil from the carpet.
2. Hot Water Extraction Cleaning for light to moderate soiling.
- Truck mount or portable extraction unit applies cleaning solution with hot water while extracting heavy soils.
3. Deluxe Precondition and Rinse Cleaning for moderate to heavy soiling; pre-treat and rinse.
- Soil emulsifier sprayed on carpet, setting for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Thorough rinse and extraction of soils.
4. Showcase Premier Cleaning Cleaning for moderate to heavy soiling.
- Two-step process:
- Shampoo applied with rotary equipment.
- Thorough rinse and extract of soils.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a professional Carpet Cleaning by the cleanup specialists at SERVPRO of Collinsville/Troy, call us at: (618) 667-8648