About SERVPRO of Collinsville / Troy
Since 2006 SERVPRO of Collinsville/Troy has been servicing the St. Clair and Madison County areas. Owners Dan and Cyndi VanDenBossche have built this franchise from the ground up. We understand the stress that comes with any disaster and we strive to get your home or business back to normal as quick as possible.
SERVPRO of Collinsville/Troy specializes in the cleanup and restoration for commercial and residential properties. Fire, water, mold, hoarders, dirty carpets, vandalism and more are no problem for us. Our professionally trained staff is always learning new techniques and strategies; as well as taking courses to be certified with IICRC-industry certification. The staff is knowledgeable and ready for any disaster that is called in.
You can never plan when disasters will strike. That is why we are available for emergency services 24 hours, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
If disaster strikes your home or business give our office a call!
Making it look “Like it never even happened” since 2006
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Collinsville Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Restoration Sciences Academy
- Troy/Maryville/St. Jacob/Marine Chamber of Commerce
- Chairman's Silver